FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start and finish?
Whenever you want! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling in the Unlimited Course, you’ll have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. You can also purchase a six month access pass for a reduced price.
What if I decide the course isn’t for me?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you credit for another course.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, 100%. If you complete < 25% of the material within 30 days and aren't satisfied, we'll refund. You may not, however, take the entire course and request a refund. This is unfair to other students.
What skills will this course teach me?
The purpose of this workshop is to serve as an educational foundation, a workplan and a conversation starter to begin your strategy around the development and transfer of complete wealth, including personal planning, estate planning, business succession planning, and legacy and memorial planning. Each topic will have its own module in this course, workbook, and supporting resources to begin or update your GWP Suite.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the tools you need to:
- Take inventory of your estate and activate disposition tools, including wills, trusts, and nonprobate transfers
- Prepare your advance healthcare directive to convey your wishes when you cannot act on your own behalf
- Determine your personal goals for retirement and the appropriate company retirement plan
- Create a business succession plan that adds business value and supports your exit strategy
- Implement legacy and memorial plans that reflect your end of life intentions
Will I get access to the full course all at once?
Yes. Additional bonus modules and document examples may be added over time, but all of the course lessons are available upon enrollment.
Who teaches the course?
Your course instructor is attorney and business coach Adrienne B. Haynes, who has been teaching on entrepreneurship, economic development, and innovation for over ten years. For more information, please visit www.adriennebhaynes.com.